There are tons of great fashion sites on the web, all of which have their own flavor. Link Lovin’ is a weekly Fashables feature where we take a moment to highlight stories that have stood out from other fashion blogs (within the last week) that you might find interesting.
Take a moment and pay a visit to the blogs mentioned below.
- P.S. I Made This creates her own version of the spiked trench.
- A Line to Z does a review of the new flick Bill Cunningham New York (I’m going to see it tomorrow night.)
- My Style Pill features some shoes from Nine West that a lot of females will probably like.
- NYC PR Girls list their top 3 trends to avoid this spring.
- Refinery29 created a nice list of 10 thinks you may not have known about Elizabeth Taylor.
Fashables Weekly Recap
After reading the great posts highlighted above, I hope you’ll take a moment and review our posts from this week. Miss one? Give it a quick read.
- Bringing in Spring wih Color
- These Dresses are on Target!
- Jumpsuits for Joy
- One Order of Awesomesauce Please
- Yes, Length Matters
- These Shoes Called my Name!
- From Winter to Spring, and Everything in Between
- You don’t have to spend $1,000
- TopShop Writer and Blogger Event