One thing they do is called Links A La Mode, which is a way to highlight cool fashion content (editors choose who makes the cut) from around the web.
A Fashables article titled “Is it Possible to get Turned on by a pair of Shoes” was included in this weeks edition, and I thought you might like to browse the entire list to see if there’s anything you might like to read.
- 365 Fashion Rehab: Makeup Makeover: Condensing Your Beauty Must-Haves
- A Scottish Lassie Loves: Bright Pick Me Ups for a Rainy Day
- Boheme Noir: The Best Vogue Covers of the 80′s and 90′s
- By Anika: Why Nude Swimming is Next for this Curvy Fashionista
- Chi Chi Bella: The 60′s: Fashion at its Classiest
- Fashables: Is it possible to get turned on by a pair of shoes?
- Fashion Limbo: Real Vintage vs. Fake Vintage
- Fashionista Next Door: A Free Alternative to Photoshop
- From London With Style: From London Fashion Week – Why Brits are Best
- Grit & Glamour: Tips for Surviving the IFB Conference
- Holier than Now: 8 (Actually Stylish) Backpacks Under $50
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Proenza Schouler Video: Fashion Bloggers Create an “Extraordinary Impact”
- It Hunter: Gary Winogrand: Women Are Beautiful
- Notes From A Stylist: On Surviving the Marc Jacobs Press Pit
- Songs and Fairy Tales: 60 Day No Shopping Challenge!
- Statements in Fashion: My Weight Loss Success Story
- The Fashion Pawn: Optimizing Your Blog Layout
- The New Wave: The top five most creative presentations from NY Fashion Week
- The Citizen Rosebud: Must-Watch Fashion Bloggers over 40
- The Button Owl: The Hottest Hair from NYFW
- Vanja Stance: An Awesome 80′s Nails Tutorial
As always, thanks for being a Fashables reader. You rock… in a very large way!